1. My Store is Not Connecting with Dropshiply ?
If you’re not able to connect your store then this article might help you out. Check all the points mentioned below and figure out which point actually resembles your problem.
- First of all, verify that the store URL is the base URL of the store. It should start with HTTPS:// and should not have additional paths like /admin, /shop or any other.
- Check if you have installed the latest version of the WooCommerce plugin on your WordPress website. It must be version 3.0 or later to work smoothly.
- Double-check your WordPress login credentials when connecting your WooCommerce store.
- You must also have the “Administrator” role in the WordPress website.
- Check if your REST API is enabled in REST API Settings in your WooCommerce plugin. Log in to your WordPress admin panel then Goto: WooCommerce >> Settings >> Advance Tab >> Rest API and make sure “Enable the REST API” is checked. Incase if you don’t have an API tab, you need to consider upgrading your WooCommerce plugin.
- Make sure your permalinks are set to “post name”. Permalinks can be found here: Dashboard >> Settings >> Permalinks
If you are still having trouble connecting your WooCommerce store, please contact support.